Saturday 14 December 2013

CATIA V5 to the next step change...

Well hello guys! its been a while since i have posted in this little blog of mine. I have revisited this place after a good 5 years... GOD! time flies... i cant believe how quickly though... i may seem like sounding to an empty room but i think there are quite a number of visiters ... sorry guys i was indulging myself in some real life activities and my online presence significantly reduced. Well whats new in this 5 years.. i found my love of my life... yay!! i moved on being a designer to a project leader so to say! moved away from automotive.. (though regret & blame the economic circumstances in the country i live in) ... developed signficantly on people skills.. looking to do a course on public speaking... (didnt get skilled up! or spent my time mocking the others at school :( ) well its never too late.. so Step Change... what is it ... ????

LEAN SIX SIGMA

Since we are going to roll into an off topic... i thought it would be good to do a bit of house keeping .. start a new blog.. watch this space guys!!

No comments: