Tuesday 24 April 2007

Thanks !!

Well I would say this is a good start .....I have had 26 Visitors to my blog which i started 2 weeks back... I'm sure you r all hungry for information about catia, tips how to use the software, how to be a good designer and how to get past the certification exam. While i can contribute significantly but I would have need user interaction in my blog... ASK ME WHAT U WANT I'll try my level best to give you the info that you need....

For Visitor's from United States if you are after a career in Design
(Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace) and if you are into CATIA V5 you can apply for jobs in AEROTEK Just google "AEROTEK CATIA V5" you might get your dream job

For Visitors from India and if you are close to PUNE and if you are happy to spend arnd Rs 50000 (approx $1000(US)) There is a fantastic course available in CATIA and UNIGRAPHICS NX at SAE which would be a springboard to push you to the next level

For Visitors for UK & Europe (Germany I believe), there is lots of opportunities in CATIA V5 Designer position for most of the European CAR makers like AUDI, Chyrsler Corp, Fiat, RENAULT, BMW you could use Jobsite.co.uk to search for jobs or else try this websitehttp://inter-consulting.co.uk/
you might find lots of jobs close to your home !!

And Finally to my fellow visitors from here (Mel & Syd) there is currently a high demand i would say Boeing took 38 Grads (I wasnt successful in that !! bad luck) but looks like there are going to take some more grads.. there is this AWD (Australia Warfare Destroyer project) that is going to shape up in may be end of this year with a massive recruitments in ship building (Adeliade). You could use CONCENTRIC Asia Pacific to get trained in CATIA V5R17.... if you need any help you could post a blog I may be able to provide you with some contact details there !!!

So untill then tc cya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student.I am highly interested in catia certification. I am working on catiaV5 for last couple of months. Could you please tell me how to get
certified ?